Copying and Pasting Ads
Let's start with cutting and pasting ads to and from CampaignBuilder. This capability works for any expanded text ad or responsive search ad. You can use this capability to copy/paste ads from CampaignBuilder to Excel or Editor or another ad position within any project you desire. Let's go through a couple of examples so you see how this works.
- Let's copy an RSA from CampaignBuilder to the clipboard. First, we'll go to the first RSA in Example #1.
- Then, let's copy that ad by clicking the edit button and then clicking the copy to clipboard button. The notice tells us the ad was successfully copied to the clipboard.
- Now we can paste that ad into Excel, or Editor, or another ad position within CampaignBuilder. Let's start with Excel:
- Now let's see how to paste that same ad (we copied to the clipboard) to an RSA in Ads Editor. Go to the RSA list and click "Make Multiple Changes" and then paste from the clipboard.
- Now you can decide to keep (or reject) the new ad. Your entire RSA is pasted into your Editor adgroup.
- And finally, let's paste our copied RSA into another RSA field in CampaignBuilder. Go to any open RSA slot (in this example, we'll use RSA #2) and hit paste ad from clipboard.
- Now we can see the RSA successfully copied into the RSA#2 slot.